At Century Residential, our lettings team have the expertise to provide you with the highest quality service. This includes finding the most suitable tenant for your property in the shortest time possible. We understand how much your property means to you, so you can be assured that your letting will be handled professionally, efficiently and effectively.
A large majority of our clients come to us through recommendations and that’s why client satisfaction and our reputation are immensely important to us.
It is extremely important for us to maintain a relationship with our Landlords. We endeavour to make full use of our online property portals and social media pages. This will ensure we market your property effectively, providing maximum exposure for your residential letting.
We can tell you with a property valuation from Century Residential.
Please fill out the contact form and a member of our team will contact you to arrange a free, no-obligation valuation of your property.
We offer a number of management services which include let only, let only with rent collection and fully managed. A clear outline of each parties responsibilities, what our charges will be and a Service Agreement are yours, whichever service you choose.
If you wish to deal with rental collections, repairs and maintenance yourself, then this service is ideal for you.
• Carry out a rental appraisal of the property
• Erect a ‘To Let’ board to market your property locally
• Asses prospective tenants – qualify financially
• Prepare and sign the appropriate Letting Agreement
• Notify relevant authorities and utility suppliers
• Renew the Tenancy Agreement if appropriate
Let only with rent collection
If you are confident enough to manage the property yourself, but need a little help with the formal side of things, then this might be the Service for you.
In addition to the services with ‘let only’ the ‘let only with rent collection service’ also includes:
• Collect the rent every month via standing order mandate
• Have the Property Management department pursue the tenant and serve the appropriate possession notice on your behalf if they fall into arrears
• Provide regular statements of your account every month, to keep you aware of what rent has been collected
• Guaranteed rent – Benefit from a rent collection guarantee and legal costs contribution if you choose our rent indemnity scheme.*
Subject to Terms and conditions. Ask us for further details*
Our fully managed service takes away the day-to-day stress and inconvenience of managing your property. The service incorporates all aspects of our ‘let only’ and ‘let only with rent collection’ services, including property assessment and promotion, negotiating tenancies and collecting rent.
In addition, we will:
• Notify all utility suppliers, including the council of the new tenant.
• Register the tenants deposit within an approved deposit protection scheme.
• Regular updates with any changes to the industry regulations.
• Undertake routine visits to ensure the property is kept in good order.
• Organise any necessary repair work, using our panel of qualified and approved Contractors.
• Access to our Property Managers, who will take care of any maintenance and day-to-day issues at the property.
• Process the tenants security deposit upon satisfactory settlement of any damage and unreasonable wear and tear.
Below is our jargon-free guide to the stages that you will encounter when letting your property.
Whether you are an experienced landlord or entering into the buy to let market for the first time, letting your property can be a bit of a minefield to navigate your way around. At Century Residential will always be on hand to assist in any way possible. Our team attend weekly training sessions to ensure that we are all up to date with the ever changing legislation.